VPS - Coach
- Responsible for developing strategies and initiatives pertaining to Lean manufacturing in order to improve the organization's profitability and efficiency
- Provides leadership and support for Lean Management activities
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives throughout the organization and develops process improvement strategies using various Lean methodologies and principles (e.g., 5S, VSM, SMED, TPM, Kaizen, etc.)
- Processes analysis for any inefficiency
- Ensures safety in every aspect
- Facilitate and participate in internal VPS (Volvo Production System) audits
- Lead and support the continuous improvement mindset (Focused Improvement Pillar)
- Lead and support the implementation of Go Oriented team Concept “Goal Oriented Team (GO Team)”
- Create, train and coach local team in VPS (Volvo Production System), problem solving, tools and methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, leadership, time management, analytical, planning, organizational, observational, creative and critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Fulfilment of financial and operational KPI’s for Coach – VPS (Volvo Production System) such as:
VPS (Volvo Production System) level of improvement for the plant (For example: Gold)
- Essential educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preferred focus in Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering, Manufacturing Management or similar.
- 3 years technical experience in manufacturing /industrial/mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of VPS (Volvo Production System)
- Experience of successful implementation of the VPS (Volvo Production System) principles
- Necessary technical/functional/language skills
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.