Internship Program in Employer Branding (paid)
- Source, generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections with our audience on social media channels
- Create editorial calendars
- Collaborate with other departments (internal communications, HR, recruitment, PR, etc.) to manage reputation, identify internal Brand Ambassadors and coordinate actions
- Translate, edit, proofread and improve content
- Coordinate internal events
- Work with external agency to deliver high quality projects & content in time
- Provide ongoing organizational support for Center of Expertise (e.g. translate documentation)
Who you are:
- Final year student (min. 3rd year) or recent graduate in the fields of HR, economics, advertising (or related fields)
- Very good in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and user oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Ease in establishing relationships and networking
- Availability of a minimum of 4 days a week (hours to be determined)
What we offer:
- Collaborative & respectful environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Modern campus with many facilities, incl. outdoor sports & leisure area
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from of work
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
- Private healthcare (Medicover)
- Respect for diversity & equal opportunities, inclusive culture for everyone
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports, because team play is the basis of our activities
- Participation in international projects
- Vitamins: fresh fruit in autumn-winter season to boost your immune system
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.