Technical Training Manager
Facilitate technical training courses for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks dealers and customers in the US, Canada and Mexico and Mack dealers globally. Manage the day to day operations of the regional technical training center for Mack Trucks Academy and Volvo Trucks Academy (Academy).
- Master competency in Mack and Volvo Trucks operations, maintenance, diagnostics and repair of all chassis, powertrain and vendor systems
- Achieve and maintain Mack and Volvo Trucks Mastertech certification
- Travel domestically and internationally to facilitate onsite training courses at dealer and customer facilities
- Manage the maintenance, repairs, and professional appearance of assigned training center facility to include equipment, components, tooling, workshop and classroom, course materials and supplies
- Facilitate training courses in alignment with corporate communication and brand policies, guidelines, strategies, imaging and messaging in order to drive the ultimate Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks dealer and customer experience
- Actively pursue and participate in training and education activities that improve technical product knowledge and presentation/facilitation skills
- Customer Focus
- Standing Alone
- Technical Learning
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationship
- Integrity and Trust
- Learning on the Fly
- AA in Diesel Technology or equivalent relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the heavy-duty or medium-duty truck, automotive, construction, agriculture or other capital equipment industries
- ASE Master technician certification or OE equivalent
- ASTD Master Trainer certification or equivalent
- Frequent travel
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.