The Global Headquarters for Volvo Financial Services in Greensboro, North Carolina is seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is dedicated to providing administrative support to various leaders within the VFS Global HQ team. The Administrative Assistant ensures that the administrative functions are handled in a professional, timely, efficient, positive and accurate manner. This position will report to the Executive Assistant to the EVP and President of Volvo Financial Services.
- Provides administrative support (calendar management, travel management, expense filing)
- Meeting and material preparation where appropriate
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the leaders including phone support and visitors in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to interact with all levels of management practicing excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Manages visits for the leaders both onsite and off-site including travel arrangements, agenda planning, presentations, banquet orders, and acting as the liaison for all participants
- Schedules staff meetings and provides agendas and associated materials to the team
- Coordinates and maintains appropriate distribution lists
- Maintains adequate office supplies and printed materials
- Routes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail and overnight packages
- Other duties as assigned
- Occasional overtime required
- Associates degree preferred but not required
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with a quality focus and attention to detail and proactivity with ideas and recommendations for productivity and efficiency
- 5+ years experience in administrative support
- Experience managing global calendars for multiple individuals (for example: meeting coordination and determining the priority of meeting requests and events)
- Business mindset
- Team player
- Proactive approach to handling all responsibilities
- Experience working in a professional environment where sound business judgment, attention to detail, a fast pace and a flexible and adaptable approach are valued
- Proven experience including problem solving, research and analysis
- Effective level of ambition and ability to understand team and corporate objectives
- Superior verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional grammar, business writing, and presentation preparation skills including the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability handling confidential information and working with a high level of integrity and ethics
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.