The purpose of this job is to perform financial and operational analysis of Arrow Trucks’ performance. This position provides analytical support, informational communication of issues, and recommendations of business issues that fall within the scope of this function.
· Preparing financial analyses and reports with the use of professional tools
· Identify and monitor business driver metrics
· Communicate regularly with management on trends of business driver metrics
· Provide geographical market analysis information to management as scheduled
· Provide monthly performance analysis to management
· Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
· Develop and maintain MS Access databases
· Teamwork: Working effectively and productively with others. Building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
· Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking constructive feedback.· Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
· Ownership / Accountability: Responsible for execution of titling and buy package processes and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs, and results.
· Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on.
· Self-Management: Demonstrating self-control and an ability to manage time and priorities.
· Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems, persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress.
· Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments, producing timely work to required -- or higher -- standards, and pitching in to get the job done.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Proficient with AS400 software system
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
· Strong understanding of accounting principles
· Good communication skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
· 5 years of relevant experience
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.