Auto Electrician (Wacol)
Volvo Group Australia is part of the global organisation Volvo Group consisting of approximately 100,000 employees. Our reliability is renowned, and is underpinned by our core values – customer success, change, performance, trust and passion. We bring each one to life in everything we do.
Volvo Group Australia has an opportunity for a qualified Auto Electrician to join our team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Brisbane South. As an experienced Auto Electrician, you will ensure all work carried out is compliant with manufacturer standards, while operating in a safe work environment. This role requires you to work efficiently in a team environment with a proactive approach while technically working on an impressive range of Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses.
- Trade Qualified as Auto Electrician
- Solid auto electrical knowledge preferably gained within the heavy vehicle industry
- Have a good understanding of workplace health and safety procedures
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments.
- Top hourly rates
- Weekly tool allowance up to 3x higher than the Award
- Up to $80 extra per week for your loyalty
- Gifts of Volvo Group shares
- Additional company-paid superannuation
- BBQs and Family Days
- Leading allowances, including on-call
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Paid training and development
- Discounts on offer from a large selection of Retailers
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.