Parts Interpreter (Townsville)
With Volvo Group Australia you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win! This is a rewarding and challenging role offering the successful candidate the opportunity to take their career to the next level by providing efficient aftersales services to our customers across the Far North Queensland Region.
About the role:
- Establish and maintain long standing business relationships with customers by providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure aftersales retail promotions are displayed as per Dealership branding requirements
- To market, sell and supply parts to our customers by responding efficiently and effectively to all front counter and phone enquiries
- Generate parts sales invoices and vendor purchase orders as required
- Support the Assistant Parts Manager in reconciling cash sales daily
- Various parts warehousing administration including stocktake activities
- To genuinely promote and support the Volvo Core Values of Quality, Safety and Environment Care.
- Excellent technical / mechanical aptitude
- Automotive parts knowledge preferably gained within a retail environment
- Parts inventory / warehousing administration experience
- Hold a flexible approach to work commitments to meet customers expectations'
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office word and the ability to learn systems quickly
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Compliant to Company policies and procedures
- Possess a sense of structure with proven time management and organisational skills.
- Career development with Global prospects
- Supportive and collaborative Management
- Above statutory superannuation payment
- Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program
- Discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Workplace Giving Program.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.