Analista de Logística
Continuous optimization of Transports set ups for the right total cost, environmental impact and most efficient lead time whiting the area of Transport Material, Packaging and Transport Products, securing a stable Volvo Group transport network. Coordinate transport setup implementations by involving responsible departments and following up on a successful outcome of implementation.
· Monitor and review market/regional transport flows, in order to find optimal scenarios evaluating parameters such as mode, route, frequency, lead time, volume, filling degree, CO2 emission, capital tied up, seeking right total cost and most efficient lead time in cooperation with colleagues and Business Partners;
· Secure stabilized network following Production Program fluctuations, act for new scenarios to come avoiding extra costs;
· Balance volumes at X-Docs and Plants;
· Support with landed costs calculation in sourcing investigations and projects in different internal forums following cost calculation global principles;
· Deliver and report Transport Cost Savings and Cost Avoidance;
· Support logistics Sourcing Projects with market knowledge and by delivering documentation and securing timely and correct handovers to line organization and logistics providers;
· Secure total lead time communication towards Colleagues and Business Partners;
· Secure correct design handovers to line organization,
· Support new input implementation cases by securing timely and correct information to line organization and logistics providers;
· Structured mindset and analytics skills;
· Good excel knowledge;
· Team player with good interpersonal, presentation and networking skills to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders;
· Work with a cultural diverse team comes natural;
· Problem solving and self-going attitude;
· Ownership behavior;
· Active contributor to the lean methodology;
· Motivated and determined to reach agreed objectives (k) PI’s;
· Costumer focused attitude;
· Supply Chain knowledge;
· Holistic Understanding;
· Ability to independently generate ideas and demonstrate creativity;
A divisão de Operações de Caminhões do Grupo Volvo compreende toda a produção de motores e transmissões do Grupo, bem como toda a produção dos caminhões Volvo, Renault e Mack. A organização é responsável pelo fornecimento de peças de reposição aos clientes do Grupo, bem como pelo design, operação e otimização de logística e da cadeia de suprimentos para todas as marcas, unidades de produção e centros de distribuição nos quais o Grupo Volvo opera. Na divisão de Operações de Caminhões do Grupo Volvo você fará parte de uma equipe diversificada de profissionais altamente qualificados que trabalham com paixão, confiança e são abertos a mudanças para poder permanecer na dianteira. Fazemos com que nossos clientes tenham sucesso em seus negócios.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.