Intern: Fleet Management (Summer 2019)
Support the Financial Analyst in monthly duties as they arise.
- Support the Financial Analyst role
- Perform duties in Quipware
- Prepare and invoice monthly Rental Share Revenue for the Herc Rev. Share program
- Perform inventory functions for Herc Rev. Share machines
- Create assets, depriciate monthly, and record Maintenance invoices
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office Advanced module competence level
- Microsoft Excel data analytics (pivot tables, etc.)
- Administrative & Analytical skills
- Business mindset
- Team Player
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Economics, Math, Engineering, or Statistics at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be Computer literate, Microsoft Office Advanced Module Competence, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and have good aptitude for Business Systems & Processes
- Fluent in English
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Construction Equipment, one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.