Quality & Environment’s mission is to secure quality and environmental excellence within the organization to ensure responsible operations supporting our customers’ success.
We are looking for an Environmental Manager who appreciate working in a multifunctional matrix organization with environmental topics close to your heart. You will be supporting the seven plants in the Europe & Brazil Manufacturing as one of two environment and management system managers. The role reports to the VP Quality & Environment together with a team of quality managers. One of the main challenges is to guide, support and develop teams and organizations towards autonomy of improving environmental performance.
In this role, you need to love the challenges in developing people and have a pragmatic approach to the complexity of a big organization. Trust, collaboration and humbleness are keywords together with competence and skills in environment, business systems and coaching. The position will be based in the Volvo Group Headquarters in Lundby, Göteborg and require frequent traveling.
What we absolutely need you to do
- Be the expert and trusted speaking partner in environmental questions and guide in business system/ requirements
- Guide and support the organization to secure quality and environmental excellence
- Run a network, be a trusted coach and engage our people to the mindset that everything is possible
- Help the organization become autonomous and develop knowledge by providing expertise, share own experiences and network
- Have a good understanding of the business as well as the local plants situations
- Be a skilled leader, coach and communicator
- Knowledge in business systems, standards and legal requirements
- Experience from a senior management role in a production environment
- International business experience
- Be able to deal with authorities, legal instances and ISO auditors
- University degree, MBA or equivalent experience and knowledge
Curious to find out more? Please contact:
Sofia Kleve, VP Quality & Environment, +46 76 5538328
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.