- Support Project leader to follow up / summary cost reduction progress and delivery status in New Product Development steps (prototype build, pilot build)
- Support system working (SAP maintenance, data analysis)
- Support project leader to update Bill of Material and collect information from buyers
- Support project leader to track Engineering Change Notice in New Product Development
- Support project leader to summary Material Productivity Program projects status
- Support project leader cost analysis activities
- Other process improvements activities based on special request
- Work in accordance with the Volvo CE processes, the Volvo Way, and the Volvo values and behaviors.
会使用办公软件，例如Word, Excel, PPT
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.