Corporate Finance Associate
At Corporate Finance you will be part of a highly skilled team of professionals who work with passion and embrace change to stay ahead. You will be the expert in valuation matters, responsible for developing our toolbox in this field as well as working in actual financial projects and/or M&A situations, together the rest of the Corporate Finance team.
- Develop the capabilities of Corporate Finance in the field of measure value and manage valuations
- Participate in financial projects, M&A projects and similar activities
- Preparation of decision materials to Group Management and the Board
- Peer group performance analysis
- Master of Business Administration or similar education
- Experience of corporate valuation
- Minimum 2 years of working experience from an Investment Bank, M&A advisor or similar
- Structured and analytical
- Business-minded and customer oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Very good ability to use different PC tools
Fredrik Brunell, SVP Corporate Finance, phone: +46 31 3279094
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.