- Assist to issue tax invoices 负责帮助开票事宜
- Assist to authenticate tax invoices 负责鉴定发票
- Assist to make tax data 负责处理税务相关数据
- Assist to archive tax files 负责整理税务相关文件
- Assist to deal with other tax issues 负责其他税务相关事宜
- Stable working time (at least 3 days a week) and as long as he/she can 每周工作3天，希望能持续半年
- Strong sense of responsibility 有强烈的责任心
- Good command of Microsoft Excel skill 具备良好的Excel技能
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.