The Service Coordinator facilitates achieving a balance between the complexities of service availability and the customer needs and timeline demands while maintaining company profitability.
- Welcome customers or respond to customer phone requests
- Refer customers to appropriate individuals or channels in order to guarantee efficiency and customer satisfaction,
- Resolve problems,
- Review and report inventory discrepancies,
- Complete or support manpower billing,
- Finalize work order processing and invoicing,
- Distribute and keep technical information up-to-date, and
- Train co-workers on various aspects of their work responsibilities or expertise, as requested
- Required Competencies:
- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
- Respect the policies, rules and values of the company;
- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources
- Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors;
- Develop personal professional skills;
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost
- HS diploma or GED
- One year vocational training or two year industry-related experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Lifting up to 20lbs
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.