Chassis Engineering Project Manager
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
- CE Project Manager is responsible for leading Chassis Engineering in developing new vehicle products projects.
- Project Manager will follow a "stage-gate" process and lead a project development team of a product project and will be responsible for delivering the project including key metrics at each gate such as quality, time plans, product/project cost, and vehicle attributes (features).
- Member of the CE Project Management Office (PMO) and will be actively involved with the CE engineering and CE Group Managers in all the Chassis areas (Brakes, Suspensions, Powertrain Cooling, Chassis Structures and Equipment).
- Actively leading the Chassis group to deliver the project, demonstrating competencies, listed below.
- Required Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Values Differences
- Action Oriented
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field is required
- MSME or related field is preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- At least 4 – 8 years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated results as a PM in a vehicle product project
- Preferred Design and Release Chassis Engineering Experience
- Proven leadership skills preferred (example, Team Leader or extra activities)
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.