Data Analyst Truck Monitoring Center - Volvo Trucks
The monitoring center, residing within the VT Uptime organization and part of the Technical & Connected Services Support department, stands for a creative development hub of connected services related to Remote Diagnostics and Big Data analytics, close to the customer. Perceived as a small start-up within the Service & Customer Quality area, we nurture empowerment and enthusiasm as key ingredients for success. If you're looking for a work environment where intrapreneurship, fun and engagement are truly valued, then we advise to read on!
- You are part of the Truck Monitoring department, which delivers higher vehicle Uptime to Volvo Trucks customers through our remote diagnostics service. The service offer is based on the latest digital, wireless communication technologies.
- You take full responsibility for all steps of data preparation, from cleaning, organizing raw data, data munging/wrangling.
- You Maintain and optimize current algorithms and data models, and actively find new solutions to approach big data in relation to fault code patterns and preventative component failures.
- You perform statistical analysis and translate those outcomes by creating data visualizations and dashboards.
- You have at least a B.Sc. degree in Mathematics, Computing Science, Statistics or equal by experience
- You have 3 years' experience in working with data analytics and comprehensive visualizations
- You master following tools and language: R, Python, SQL, Qlik/Tableau
- You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a can-do, start-up mentality.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- You possess the drive to contribute to the development of a state-of-the-art product in the VT portfolio.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.