Alternance BAC+4/5 Communication coordinator H/F
Purchasing BO & IT team is looking for an apprentice. The position is located in Lyon and the apprentice will be part of the Operation, Sourcing or Project Excellence team, within BO & IT department.
We can offer you
- An exciting position where you will have the opportunity to drive challenging assignments and tasks.
- The opportunity to work in a highly competitive environment with global purchasing responsibilities, and to develop in a dynamic and multicultural organization.
- Become a member of our solid global team consisting of team players with energy and creativity, who are willing to drive the change and strive for the best in order to deliver result.
- Coordinate the global AP information session by :
- Defining the content
- Coordinating the different sites and the various speakers
- Securing the quality of the content
- To coordinate the roll out of the communication with creative support (video or and so forth).
- Support BO&IT employees in creating and updating training templates
Competence & Experience
- University degree in Communication and/or Business Administration
- Strong experience/knowledge in communication tools and channels
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to lead activities and take initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Teamwork & Networking
- Project Management skills
Location: Lyon St Priest (69) France
Starting date: September 2019
Please submit your application in English
For further information, contact Cécile NURY
Business Improvment Leader
+33 6 64 05 11 75
A stimulating work environment, recognition at work, professional growth, motivation, management, pride, fun ... The Volvo Group has again been awarded the HappyTrainees label in 2019!
90% of young people recommend the Volvo group for an internship, an apprentice contract or a VIE, and we are particularly proud of this!
And 95% of graduation success reinforces our motivation to welcome you.
If you want to be part of our Happy Trainees, apply!
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.