Intern: Parts Sales & Marketing – eCommerce (Fall 2019)
This internship affords a student an opportunity to work with full time Parts Marketing professionals on important and innovative projects. He or she will work on assigned projects with agreed completion goals both independently and as a team. Work with global teams cross functionally, external vendors and dealers to contribute to the project’s success.
The purpose of this internship will be to research, compile and organize aftermarket vendor parts information for the new eCommerce platform. The candidate should be skilled in Excel functions.
- Research aftermarket parts information for creation of All Makes Catalog for eCommerce
- Work with suppliers to obtain parts data and images for All Makes Catalog
- Daily collaboration with Product Managers to validate accuracy of parts information in new All Makes
- Compile and organize parts information from Dealer Management Systems
- Assist with creating and organizing parts information in the All Makes Catalog
- Identify different sources of competitive information
- Participate in testing and implementation of the new Parts eCommerce system
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Strong communication skills. Listen effectively, transmit information accurately and understandably
- Ability to proactively seek out information needed to perform assigned duties
- Flexibility: Willing to perform a wide range of task simultaneously, responds positively to changes in direction and priorities, and acceptance of new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Dependability/Reliability: Follow through and timely delivery on commitments, projects, and assigned tasks
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintaining strong working relationships
- Interest in truck industry
- Strong Excel skills including functions
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science at an accredited school and have at least 30 semester hours prior to the start of your internship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Experience using eCommerce Administration tools
- Basic HTML skills
- Basic MS Access skills
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.