HCL delegation partnership domain leader
You will be part of the Volvo Group IT Organization. Firstly, to the Infrastructure and Onsite Services (IOS) department, which count 600 employees worldwide, and is mainly in charge of the IT Infrastructure and delivery execution for IT services through local presence. Secondly, to the Quality Process and Onsite Services (QP&OS) department, which is responsible for supporting, developing IOS organization, and our partner HCL on three domains: Quality, Process and Onsite Services. In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of QP&OS.
As HCL delegation partnership domain leader, you must be able to connect the dots between Volvo Local delivery teams and HCL to secure the proper level of deliveries from a Volvo perspective. You will also have to:
- Act on behalf of Memorandum Of Agreement and Use case maintenance according to OLF processes
- Train Local team
- Secure Escalations and OLF modifications
- Drive Improvements on OBO
- Enforce HCL instructions in IT local teams
- Follow overall delivery KPIs
- Escalate to joint Onsite Delivery Management recurrent deviations
- Maintain, in agreement with HCL, the governance library OBO documents
- Reports to QP&OS IT Security Officer the security level of assets under OBO scope
- Solid experience in managing global and senior stakeholders in a complex business environment, ability to create networks and to lead cross-functional activities within multi-cultural teams
- Experience in planning and follow up on senior management level
- Ability to understand a strategy of a complex organization like Volvo Group IT
- Experience from working in an IT delivery organization including knowledge about processes and methods used is an advantage
- HCL main contact in Joint ODM (Onsite Delivery Meeting)
- Infrastructure management experience
You must have a relevant university degree and at least 8 years of experience on a similar position. You need to speak English fluently because you will communicate on a daily basis with HCL, which is located mainly in India. You have demonstrated the below qualities:
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- High Negotiation skills
- Very good analytical skills
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.