Global Planning Manager
Be a part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities.
Nova Bus, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for a Global Planning Manager.
WHAT IS EXPECTED:
The Global Planning Manager leads a team that supports key business activities by providing optimal forecasting, scheduling, and guidance in decision-making. With the team, the Global Planning Manager is also responsible for identifying new methods, strategies, and opportunities to improve work and resource planning.
- Develop and maintain short- and long-term production scheduling and capacity forecasts.
- Put in place efficient processes so the proper information is conveyed to the master planning function to establish the most efficient production schedule.
- Identify risks associated with scheduling rules, assess their impact on operational activity, and propose solutions.
- Ensure that the functional management team provides appropriate real-time oversight and takes appropriate action to meet service-level goals and maximize efficiency, especially during peak periods.
- Continuously develop work methods and tools, and foster active employee involvement in development activities.
- Provide all relevant information for operations improvement to upper management.
- Organize and play an active role in work planning and organization meetings.
- Build and maintain sound, efficient relations with other company departments.
- Forecast, plan, and control material requirements in order to substantially reduce the impact of identified risks and to ensure quality and timely order introduction deliverables.
- Lead projects as assigned.
- Key position in our different factories
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Innovative and forward-looking team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, operations management or other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in both French and English
firstname.lastname@example.org or this link.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.novabus.com
Nova Bus: bring your city to life
Performance | Trust | Customer success | Change | Passion
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.