Centers Of Excellence
At Center of Excellence we want to be just that; Excellent and market leading. We are at the forefront of technology, always striving to improve ways of working to meet the needs of the delivery. With us you’ll get to collaborate with people with huge knowledge and experience, all curious of understanding what we should do to help others to succeed.
A typical day in the COE is… there is no typical day. Every day brings something new, exciting and challenging, and we do it together. Are you ready to join us?
We are now looking for an Agile Coach
In this role you will coach Product Owners, Scrum Masters and team members towards performing at their highest level, transitioning away from old processes and implementing Agile in Volvo Group.
As an Agile Coach you will be responsible for championing Agile across IT departments. You will work across multiple teams to ensure consistency of approaches while encouraging teams locally to optimize and continually improve through the use of retrospectives.
You will be part of a global team of coaches and tools specialists.
We look for someone who enjoys and has the ability to work in a fast-changing and dynamic environment, and with a true interest in agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures. We believe you have previous IT experience and have worked in agile teams, as scrum master or agile coach, preferably in a global context. In this role you will hold workshops and problem solving sessions, meaning you’re skilled in communication and holding presentations. You must also enjoy working with different stakeholders and are good at building building relationships along the way.
- Coaching teams in Agile ways of working, building effective Agile teams focused on delivering Business Value, also supporting in DevOps teams
- Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials and content.
- Delivering Agile trainings F2F and virtually
- Enable the continuous improvement of software development process
- Develop and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements
- Contributing to building and maintaining a network of Agile coaches across Volvo Group IT
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience
- More than 3 years of working as a Scrum Master or equivalent leadership role in an Agile team
- Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner or other Agile certifications is preffered
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
For further information please contact
Manager Development Process & Methods, Centers of Excellence, Maria Lydig, +46 31 3221531
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Jonas Ljungdahl, +46 31 3224985
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.