VIE - Commodity Buyer Combustion Fuel Injection Equipment H/F
Now is the time to join a progressive team with a strong culture, positive mind-set and high energy that continues to redefine what is possible. Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing provides competitive advantages to the Volvo Group by selecting high performing suppliers to deliver the best possible products and services that add real business value.
Within the Powertrain Fuel Injection department, we are offering a VIE employment contract for 13 months as Commodity Buyer.
As Commodity Buyer, you will be accountable for the QDCFTSR of the supplier base on their respective segments by using the tools and purchasing/cross functional network during production and after production for revenue segments.
QDCFTSR: Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability and Risk Management
Reactivity, customer-focus, target oriented, pro-activeness: take the opportunity to run your own business!
- Contribute to segment strategies & be an active member in the global network of commodity buyers
- Execute agreements with suppliers during production and after production for Revenue segments
- Drive all relevant activities to deliver on QDCFTSR targets
- In particular, drive the cost reduction activities and contribute to the overall Powertrain Europe commercial performance
- Monitor, identify and mitigate risks in cooperation with Supplier Quality & Delivery team
- Manage and negotiate product/processes changes
- Perform daily purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers
- Contribute to Management Meetings (preparation, business updates, key messages,etc...)
- Financial analysis
- Cost Management
- Project Management
- Production & Supply chain
- Quality Management
- Legal Management
- Relevant process & system knowledge
Please submit your application in English
GTP strives to be a multicultural and global organization. We welcome applicants which can even further increase our diversity.
For further information, please contact:
Mobile/SMS: +33 6 65 86 57 14
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.