Residual Remarketing Manager
Support goals and objectives of remarketing organization. Process all residual value and trade requests from Pricing Administration. Work to shorten all lead times in truck residual value quotation process. Align RV process to maximize results of used truck sales through synchronization with inbound processing and sales teams. Track and manage in servicing of trucks. Ensure proper documentation is signed and recorded on all residual obligations. Relationship management and problem solving related to our field sales teams and dealership sales teams.
- Manage residual request processing with Sales and Finance.
- Review buy back, trade back, and FMV requests and apply residual matrix methodology.
- Gather critical facts on customer, trades, spec information to provide accurate quotes.
- Increase penetration of portfolio while managing risks
- Follow up on quotes to determine ordered or expired contracts.
- Follow up on National Account quotes to ensure proper contract, terms, values, timing etc.
- Support Dealers/Corp Sales with residual value enhancements and recommendations to help win deals.
- Provide CAF committee with deal intelligence
- Execution and continuous improvement of work flow systems and processes to streamline quotation, forecasting, and tracking.
- Support T-180 strategy through coordination with Asset Managers on return commitments.
- Track trade-ins against new orders to insure clear communication with Inbound team.
- Support Pricing with allocation and payment of over allowance funds.
- Track the build and in-service dates on ordered trucks to ensure accurate timing of in- service and return dates as well as specification changes.
- Assist Controller monthly portfolio updates
- Manage/disseminate forecast data within inbound processing team and sales team to drive pre-sales and maximize overall inventory turnover.
- Maintain key relationships with field sales teams and dealership organizations.
- Support Commercial Crew by attending meetings with internal & external stakeholders
- Provide periodic back up for Asset Managers.
- Attention to Detail
- Goal Oriented
- Creative Thinking
- Change Facilitation
- Customer Focus
- Process Management
- Bachelor Degree, advanced degree preferred
- 10 years experience within a heavy equipment OEM environment
- 5 years experience in heavy duty truck sales and remarketing
- Moderate travel required
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.