The Warehouse Clerk coordinates activities to maintain and raise the level of customer satisfaction in the Service Network. Manages and grows assigned long-term customer relationships, and assist in product approval while increasing sales. Also supports inventory accuracy while refining the customer experience.
- Supports internal and external requests for parts needs including parts orders, return, credits, and debits
- Resolves any overage, shortage or billing discrepancy
- Develops relationships with the key customer personnel to facilitate the flow of information required to improve our bidding posture; fill rate ratios and customer satisfaction level
- Provides response for quotation requests, back order problems and expedite as required
- Communicates customer market inventory when appropriate or necessary
- Participates in job related training exercises
- Responds to customer inquiries for replacement parts, accessories or technical support
- Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from branches, outside vendors or factory
- Locates and ships parts from branch inventory and prepares shipment to customer
- May package parts and accessories for shipment to the appropriate destination
- Assists parts sales specialists and warehouse specialists in the processing of orders and back orders
- Manually force parts sale invoicing for cash customers
- Assists parts manager with inventory control and stocking levels
- Safeguards organizational and customer information confidentially
- Respects and enforces the policies, rules and values of the company
- Contributes to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources
- Fosters teamwork and improved communications between sectors
- Develops personal and professional skills
- Acts as a worthy representative of the Company
- Basic computer knowledge of MS office products also proficiency in spreadsheet applications
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Solid technical parts application experience
- Open and positive attitude
- Excellent Customer focus
- Ability to mobilize different departments or people to solve problems and achieve results
- Communicate efficiently internally and with stakeholders
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing customer demands
- Proven ability to work cohesively in a team
- Other languages like French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, etc. is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in business related field- is a plus
- 3-5 years customer service experience within the automotive or transportation industries
- Experience with electronic parts manual
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.