IT Vulnerability Manager
You will be part of the Volvo Group IT Organization. Firstly, to the Infrastructure and Onsite Services (IOS) department, which count 600 employees worldwide, and is mainly in charge of the IT Infrastructure and delivery execution for IT services through local presence. Secondly, to the Quality Process and Onsite Services (QP&OS) department, which is responsible for supporting, developing IOS organization, and our partner HCL on three domains: Quality, Process and Onsite Services. QP&OS have also a mission to represent Group IT in the Volvo Group environmental Comitee and support the ISO 14001 certification on the IT Area.
As an IT Vulnerability Manager, you will have the responsibility to drive the team responsible of Vulnerability management for all Volvo Retained asset which are spread in 28 countries and are used by all Volvo business partners. This role is functionally reporting to Volvo Cybersecurity entity.
- Cybersecurity Threats and Solution development monitoring
- Accountable for overall device security status and Vulnerability management
- Present monthly result to IOS Management Team
- Lead Regional coordinator security network
- Take into consideration that your role is essential within Volvo Organization
- Solution Leader and Business Solution Process Manager of Cybersecurity tools for IT local teams
- Participate to Security Major Incidents affecting Volvo device
- Functional member of Cybersecurity Defense Center
- Manage a team of 7 engineers
- Strong technical background on client and device technologies
- Strong collaboration and networking skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.