Shop Team Lead - Toronto
Be part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities.
Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for an effective and independent Shop Team Lead - Toronto to fill a vacant position within his current team.
WHAT IS EXPECTED:
The Shop Team Lead - Toronto has a key role in the Volvo Group | Prevost Division in order to select and assign technicians work orders and give them the responsibilities of performing highly skilled mechanical work in the repair and maintenance of buses. This individual must have the ability to work and lead team in the Toronto facility.
- Oversee the team’s work, attempting to maximize productivity and profits while ensuring that the team members enjoy a safe and convenient work environment
- Comunicate status of vehicle repairs to the customer and Service Coordinators at regular intervals throughout the day
- Assign responsibilities to technicians and ensure that tasks are done. This includes tool calibrations, maintenance of equipment and daily inspection
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Complete benefits plan
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Permanent position
WHAT YOU NEED :
- 5 years of qualified mechanical experience substituting one year of related technical training for a year of experience
- 310T licensed for 5 years
- Commercial Driver’s License (an asset)
Send us your CV at any time by email@example.com
Apply directly online via the provided link
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.prevostcar.com
Prevost: The absolute experience
Performance | confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.