Heavy Vehicle Technician (VCV Newcastle)
As a Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician, your primary objectives for this role are to ensure all work carried out is compliant with manufacturer standards, while operating in a safe work environment. This is a rewarding and busy role servicing and repairing an impressive range of Volvo, Mack and UD Trucks. To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and ready to take your career to the next level with our Award Winning team in Newcastle. This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis and an immediate start is available for the right candidate.
With Volvo Group Australia you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win!
- Valid Motor Vehicle Repairers Licence
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (or equivalent)
- Sound heavy vehicle mechanical experience gained within a similar role
- Compliant with all aspects of workplace health and safety
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments
- Be supportive of colleagues within the dealership
- An understanding of the importance of quality control measures.
- Competitive hourly rate + generous tool allowance
- Service recognition and an additional service payment
- Supportive and friendly team culture focused on quality and service
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Develop your career with a variety of training and development options
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Employee Assistance Program: Get the support you or your family need with our confidential employee assistance program
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
- Most importantly, you'll receive all the support and training you need to succeed in your role.
Apply today and join our highly motivated award winning team!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.