Volvo Group Australia has a rare opening for a commercial Property Manager to join the Real Estate team at our brand new head office located in Wacol. This role will see you manage the daily operations for Australia in order to deliver services within agreed budget and real estate projects within the industry, office and retail to Volvo Group.
About the role:
- Ensure the local services are delivered according to agreed targets and within agreed budget
- Work closely with the Director Real Estate, ensure the long term maintenance plans are prioritised and managed
- Establish solid relationships with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely reporting, budgeting and cost control, deliver and follow up defined KPIs
- Manage property cost control, reporting and budgeting, delivery and follow up of defined KPI's, in close cooperation with RE Business Control
- Manage specifications and give input to negotiations of contracts for maintenance, consultants and services
- Create, update and execute the Site Property Master Plan in the region
- Manage finance budgets and monitor closely income, costs, projects and reporting in designated systems
- Identify stakeholder needs & changes in demand, providing advice and solutions for property challenges
- Negotiate lease agreements and be accountable for all activities connected to the lease contract
- Maintain accurate records of property and tenancy register
- Deliver Property and Administrative projects for the region
- Participate in cross regional and cross functional Real Estate forums.
- Diploma in Property Management or Bachelor in Engineering or related field
- Demonstrated solid working experience in a similar position in a large multi-property organisation
- Excellent knowledge and experience of rental laws, relevant authority demands and property legislation
- Broad generalist profile with cross-functional background is valuable as well as a must for a great understanding of the value chain.
- Have a holistic view, act and thinks strategically with a clear ownership and drive to deliver added value to the business
- Business acumen, strong negotiation and business financial knowledge including budget management
- Hold a good understanding of the Volvo Group business environment
- Structured, analytic and pragmatic profile
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of integrity, innovative and proactive
- Results driven with a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Hold a flexible approach to work commitments as travel is required
- Competitive remuneration package including excellent benefits.
- Above statutory superannuation payments.
- Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave.
- Career development with Global prospects.
- Service recognition.
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers.
- Supportive and friendly team culture focused on quality and service.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental.
- Workplace Giving Program.
- Onsite cafe, free parking at our brand new head office.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.