IT Intern, Mobility Developers
- Nice to have – good at English reading and writing
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Identify bottlenecks and constantly seek efficient ways to solve problems
- Provide accurate estimation of time and effort around projects
Required Skills for Android developer
- Hands-on experience on wechat platform based mobile solution development
- Hands-on Android application development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries ( MVP, okhttp3, Eventbus, RecyclerView, Databinding, Permission, Constraintlayout) and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Required Skills for IOS developer
Proficient in Swift, have hands-on experience on Swift development of at least one mobile app, has a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with CoreData, Alamofire
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.