DEX Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for DEX customer service and order process activities
- Receive and process all orders from the receipt of order to final invoice
- Maintain a close rapport between the sales team, customer, and other colleagues
- Ensure customers have a user-friendly customer service experience, pre and post sales
- Communicate with customers and company entities to ensure customer requirements are met
- Follow up with customer purchases and record customer feedback
- Support daily business order process operations, customer networks, and warehouse inquires by:
- Maintaining ordering, tracking, metrics and adjusted documents
- Creating shipping documents and following shipment procedures
- Performing cross-functional departmental requests
- Process and support group company sales orders
- Research and work in several databases and software programs to document, organize, track, update inventory and process sales orders
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Managing through systems
- Command Skills
- Action Oriented
- Communicating effectively
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
Skills & Knowledge:
- Familiar with heavy-duty truck industry, parts, and salvage industry
- Ability to accurately answers questions and satisfy customer needs for DEX order process operations
- Ability and flexibility to work with and respond quickly to team needs and requirements
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to be a team leader and work in a teamwork environment within the DEX Culture
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative with pprofessional oral and written communication /organizational skills
- Strong PC skills: Windows Applications and Microsoft Office applications
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, order fulfilment
- Associates degree in related field or 2-3 years of job related experience
- Experience with heavy-duty truck, salvage, or transportation industry
- Working knowledge of Mack and Volvo specific operational systems
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.