Fuel Efficiency Representative
Volvo Group Australia (VGA) is part of the global organisation Volvo Group consisting over 100,000 employees. Our reliability is renowned, and it’s underpinned by our three core values – quality, safety and environmental care. We bring each one to life in everything we do.
Volvo Group Australia currently has a fantastic opportunity for a driven Fuel Efficiency Representative to develop and deploy the Volvo Trucks fuel efficiency strategy into the customer market. The key focus for this role will be to act as the fuel efficiency change manager for the NSW Region to become a total solutions provider for our customers.
Critical to the success of this role will be ensuring Volvo Group products are recognised as the leading telematics and fuel efficiency solutions provider in the heavy duty truck market.
About the role:
- Develop and implement fuel efficiency solutions offers that outperform competitors
- Review dealer truck sales process aligned with fuel efficiency and telematics
- Key contact for customer fuel efficiency solutions programs
- Perform customer needs analysis to inform Volvo Trucks fuel efficiency product strategies
- Be the key account fuel efficiency advisor
- To perform analysis of customer needs and understand the evolution of their business.
- Working with new trucks sales and aftersales teams to propose and develop comprehensive product offerings in response to customer needs
- Manage key accounts to measure relevance of commercial offers for the department.
- 5+ years’ work experience gained in the heavy vehicle industry, in a customer facing/sales/technical environment
- Proven ability to analyse and structure business solutions for our customers
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record demonstrating consistent customer service and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Strong organisational, administrative and numeracy skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability to grow within a fast-paced global environment
- Flexibility to adjust during periods of change in the business
- Valid & clean NSW Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License
- Tertiary qualifications in Business advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to travel across the NSW region to meet customer's need.
- Competitive remuneration including company vehicle
- Additional superannuation
- Career development with Global prospects
- Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program with discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Workplace Giving Program.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.