HGV Technician - Nights
Excellent pay and benefits on offer, plus overtime
As a Renault Trucks Main Dealer, we can offer you a personal progression plan with individual training to enhance your product knowledge from working within a global brand. The preferred candidate will have experience of working to main dealer standards. We are looking for experience in computer aided diagnostics and someone willing to undertake training to become a Master Technician.
Skills and abilities:
- HGV Technician Level 3 qualifications or equivalent
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven HGV experience
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 desirable, however, we can offer assistance in gaining this licence)
- progression to a Master Technician qualification
- progression to gaining a Class 1 licence if required
- an individual training and development plan
- free uniform and safety footwear
- 25 days rising with service
- pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5%
- healthcare cash back scheme
- discounts across retailers, cinemas and theme parks ++
- discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.