Sales Analyst - Industrial
Some of the core responsibilities for this position will include, but not limited to:
- Manage the KPI process for the sales managers and distribution network
- Responsible for tracking this data as well meeting with sales managers to identify areas for improvement areas and to recognize wins.
- Lead and participate in global supply and demand planning for the sales team.
- Participate in the overall development of strategy and intelligence function within Volvo Penta – locally and globally.
- Lead and/or participate in strategic/business development projects.
- Analyze industry data in order to identify business opportunities.
- Involved in the sales process and required to support customers as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Engineering or related field; or equivalent experience required
- At least 2-3 years sales and marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the industrial off-highway power industry
- Previous managerial experience a plus
Volvo Penta Region Americas offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes health, life, dental and vision plans as well as a 401(k) with a company match incentive and a robust pension plan.
Are you ready to join a team? If you are interested in working in a global context, being part of an exciting journey with a focus on growth, this is an opportunity for you. We are eager to learn from you and provide fantastic opportunities to learn and develop with us. When you succeed, we succeed...and together we drive prosperity.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. Printed copies may not be the most current. Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action employer. E.O.E./M/F/D/V
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.