Machinist (2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:30pm)
- Sets up and operates a wide variety of precision machines
- Constructs minor tooling and fixtures as well as repairing same
- Aids in the remanufacturing of engines, geared products and components
- Set up machines to perform minor and complex machining operations
- Measuring parts to conformance to blueprints
- Maintaining equipment and assist in repair of equipment
- Set up machines to perform minor and complex repairs
- High school diploma or equivalent -- Minimum 2 years experience operating precision machines or proof of a credible education and training program (1 year minimum)
- Must successfully pass the Mack Trucks 3-phase machinist test - written (80% minimum), gaging (75% minimum), practical (make part to blueprint specifications)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.