Associate Engineer in Powertrain Installation
- Achieve set goals and all deliveries in terms of features, cost/budget, time & quality
- Take an active part in the global Sub-System and Component Team (SCT)
- Support resolution of technical and quality issues
- Support technical decisions on subsystem/component level with our global and cross-functional network
- Contribute to the team competence growth
- Be part of implementing and develop processes as necessary
- Support the desired core values and behaviours
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably Master Degree
- Project management experience is a merit
- Previous leadership experience is a merit
- Good understanding of heavy duty trucks is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Structural Analysis
- GD&T Tolerancing
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
- Values differences
- Communicates effectively
- Action oriented
- Demonstrates self-awareness
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.