Service Contract Development Manager
- Do you believe in cooperation, daring to make decisions and have fun?
- Are you Customer focused, Service minded and believe in the importance of a tailored business models?
- Are you a creative problem solver?
- Are you looking for an exciting role in a dynamic international environment filled with career development possibilities?
As Service Contract Development Manager, you will be the expert towards our dealers, OEM customers, end-users, internal and external stakeholders and development teams within Volvo Penta and Volvo Group. You will be responsible for services delivery end-to-end from market and competitor analysis to marketing and launch.
In close cooperation and interaction with stakeholders, you will plan, develop and maintain requirements and standards for the assigned services. You will enhance and develop the proposed new services and/or improvements. Participate in projects and sales activities together with regions and segments and support the development of related processes, capabilities and governance aspects behind this kind of services
By focusing on connected and non-connected services and related IT systems & Tools, you will improve customer experience & performance through:
- service agreements
- extended coverage
- yacht series support
- battery contracts
- uptime contracts
You are not afraid to be hands-on operationally and act strategically when maximize business value. In addition, your CV probably covers:
- Commercial and/or Technical education (Bachelor of Science or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Volvo Penta products and services is a plus
- Technical and business experience in developing and go-to-market with services
- Tech-savvy, sales-oriented and drive-for-results attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Availability to travel when required
If you are a skilled communicator used to act in a matrix organization and translate business objectives into actions. If you want to join a team where teamwork is alpha and omega and a role where you will be able to combine your analytical ability and big-picture approach when finding and implementing solutions, then this is the opportunity for you!
For further information, please contact:
Romulus Grosu, Vice President Business Development Global Aftermarket, Tel + 46 31 3225716
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.