Transport Material Manager
Report: Director Transport Operations Thailand
- Lead the transport material team to ensure the effectiveness of processes including management of resources, delivery, quality, cost, continuous improvement on the responsible area
- Lead on KPIs achievement with positive and stable trend in the transport material area
- Analyze KPI results from a tactical perspective and take appropriate actions to close the gap
- Drive on standardize process and utilization of system functionalities
- Secure that best practice processes are implemented and followed
- Ensure process are in place to monitor business performance and proactively alert business leaders on potential issues
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement activities and to deliver cost savings and business process improvements
- Pro-active work to minimize risk/ risk management in the responsible area
- Manage LSP to ensure costs are competitive, service level match business needs, and performance management are in place and effective.
- Lead and drive on successful team align with our TO APAC strategic focus
- Maintain and secure cross functional collaboration with working groups to secure good result for company
- Represent on transport material network
- Responsible for people management to develop the team base on VPS roadmap
- Drive on PL VPS achievement target
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistics Management/ Transport management/ Engineering and or any related fields.
- At least 8 years of experience in the logistics / supply chain field, as well as background in supply chain management, transport and Lean Logistics.
- Knowledge of overall supply chain with focus on delivery, transport operation.
- Leadership skills with problem solving and ability to communicate and drive changes
- Pro-active mind set
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Network skills
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.