Skills and Knowledge Required
- Proficient in ISO 9000 & 14000, OHSAS 18001 standards
- Proficient in time studies & documentation
- Intimate knowledge of operating and programming CNC lathes, mills and machining equipment
- B.S. Degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent maintenance experience
- 3-5 years of CNC experience preferred
- Demonstrates an acute knowledge and experience with CNC lathe, vertical and horizontal machining centers
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of tooling fixtures and mathematical calculations
- Experienced in setting up and manufacturing new products in all phases - from conception through production
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.