Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk accepts and processes incoming stock orders. Performs all functions related to the receipt and storage of factory sourced parts, accessories and related material.
- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
- Respect and follow the company's business orientation, policies, rules and values;
- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources;
- Foster teamwork and improved communication between sectors;
- Develop professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis;
- Act as a worthy representative of Prévost at all times.
- Receives incoming orders, checks for damages or missing components of shipments and processes QM claims timely.
- Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Puts parts into inventory location. Retrieves back-ordered items form inbound shipments. Identifies back-order customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
- Processes customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate parts specialist. Assists with inventory administration. Monitors and adjusts inventory levels as necessary, and performs cycle counts to maintain accuracy.
- Maintains work area and environment clean and ordered. Participates in job-related training exercises when appropriate or necessary.
- Ensures forklift is in good operating order.
- Checks customer RGA”s for damages or missing components and processes timely.
- Participate in Operational Development team activities.
- Various other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certified Fork Lift Operator
- 2 years of relevant work related experience
- Able to lift 75lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to be mobile through the warehouse and parts department
- Able to tolerate extreme local temperatures
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.