Logistic Assistant Manager
Take the responsibility to develop the aftermarket dealers’ competence of system management covering inventory management, parts ordering, and service process, Contribute to the business growth.
- Parts availability KPI analysis
- Parts discrepancy, logistic issue and Back Order parts handling
- Implement Volvo Penta Parts Inventory Management Project (VPIM) to China aftermarket dealer network, with the aim to optimize dealers’ local inventory structure and achieve higher customer service level.
- Develop Logistic Partnership Agreements (LPA) with selective dealers, and adjust the global terms and conditions adapted to local business situation.
- Coach and monitor the dealers to execute LPA commitment and operation process. Coordinate with Volvo Parts Order office to conduct regular auto refilling orders for dealers.
- Daily track dealers’ inventory reports, identify problems and make improvements, work with dealers and parts sales to improve dealer parts stock structure and increase the turnover rate.
- Be the main link between dealers and regional material management team, feedback market info, track inventory KPIs and provide refilling suggestions to material management.
- Coordinate with global system supporter and dealer development manager, to plant the Parts Web-shop system (OES), an e-commerce platform for dealers, with the aim to raise parts order efficiency and establish a structural dealer pricing management.
- Support global system supporter to prepare dealer profile, localize website content, set parameters in system.
- Compile training materials adapted to global standard, and coach the local dealers to make proper daily administration.
- Support dealer business department to publish parts marketing or campaign news though the web shop platform.
- Be a parts logistic systems and global data warehouse Specialist. Provide sophisticated data analysis upon sales team request.
- Provide system enquiry and troubleshooting support to dealers and internal team members.
- Based on yearly regional pricing policies and target, combined with local sales analysis, raise price adjustment proposal to central sales department.
- Documentation management for the whole procedure of pricing, and coordinate with global price manager for system settings, and quarterly update.
- Manage the dealer price level matrix and ensure the correct system settings in parts order system.
- Well-organized project management, in planning and execution.
- Teamwork with parts sales team and regional MM team, good understanding of global guidelines and local business situation.
- Expertise in parts logistic systems. Efficiency and accuracy of data processing with business-oriented insight.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in supply chain management functions or system development projects.
- Familiarity with parts logistic operations, preferably in machinery, automobile industries.
- Practical IT and e-commerce knowledge will be a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and systematic mind.
- Excellent presentation and Excel skills
- Customer-oriented attitude and proactive communication habits.
- Bachelor degree or above. Fluent in English writing and speaking.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.