CS & Finance Executive
|Position: Company Secretary & Finance Executive (CS & Finance Executive)|
CS & Finance Executive position would be responsible for independently being in charge of Secretarial and Compliance matters, responsible to protect the company's reputation and compliance risk. Manage all accounting related activities for VFS India
Principal Responsibilities as CS:
Key Result Areas as CS:
Preparing and timely filing of returns, forms, applications with the office of the Registrar of Companies and filing of compliance reports, press releases, annual reports, etc. by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
Lead the Corporate Secretarial function : Responsible for complying with Company Law, RBI Regulations and Guidelines, Conduct of Board Meeting and General Meetings of the Company and its subsidiaries, Maintenance of Registers and Records as required statutorily, Printing and Circulation of Annual Report etc.
· Preparation and finalization of accounts under Companies Act, Income Tax Act and as per the reporting guidelines of VFS, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of accounts, trial balance, balance sheet, upload in VFS Accounting System/s, reconciliation between India Accounting System and Global Accounting System
- daily reconciliation of all assets and liabilities ledgers
- preparation of dashboards for all accounts activities
- daily updating of manufacturing subventions report
- daily GL and lending reconciliation from system, and monthly manually reconciliation
- reconciliation and set-off of excess balances and dues
- daily income/expense booking and analysis
- BRS from accounts
- Daily maintenance of accounting in VFS India Accounting System
- Billing and broken period interest income accrual check
- Preparation for audit data for various audits
- Monthly reconciliation of debtors dump with lending and NPA provision calculations
- Monthly control dump reconciliation for loan balance matching
- DSA payouts service from accounts
- Reconciliation and tracking of insurance premium payments and income.
- Co-ordination with Finance and other functional teams
- Preparation & Review of the disclosures produced by the accounting team
- Ensuring that reporting is compliant with IFRS and Group reporting requirements
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from management, analysts, internal finance management reviews, and auditors
Prepare accounting & finance MIS, including daily reporting and dashboards ,Mid office – Receipt / Payment of borrowing / interest and bank statement accounting entries, Bank reconciliations of all treasury accounts, Arrange confirmation of all borrowings & bank balances,
Education & Experience:
Competencies & Skills:
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.