Manager - Industrial Relations
As the Manager – Industrial Relations, you will work closely with your stakeholders in all aspects of labor relations to secure harmonious Industrial environment.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Industry Management Team to formulate and deploy the medium and long term IR strategy
- Support in fostering a healthy management – union relationship
- Actively contribute in designing and deploying policies, processes and tools to deliver required changes at the industry
- Ensure compliance to statutory and company requirements
- Support and manage processes related to employment life cycle
- Support in maintaining discipline and initiate disciplinary proceeding when required
- Develop and deliver training on industrial relations and employment related topics
- Coordinate and manage the functioning of Statutory and Non-Statutory Committees.
- Liaison with local communities, training institutes and Government authorities
- Support in the performance management of workmen, officers, temps and apprentice
- Foster strong links with external networks and share best practice in the field of Industrial Relations
You have a positive disposition, are willing to embrace challenges and are ambitious. Additionally you have:
- 8-10 years of experience in an unionized environment
- Good Knowledge in Labor related Acts and amendments
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent decision making & problem solving skills
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.