GTT CAB Analysis team excel in the area of Strength & Durability, Passive Safety (Collision safety & Collision compatibility), NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) and Topology Optimization simulations. The team has responsibility to drive product development activities through Frugal Eng. and Robust simulation methods. Also, the mission is to secure feature verification & validation activities for All Trucks, BUS & PENTA Brands in the Volvo Group.
- Perform Simulation activities and deliver validated results with respect to design targets using CAE Tools.
- High focus on Low Frequency issues in Component, Trim body, Full vehicle Levels Vibration
- Showcase high level of confidence in simulation results by adopting best practices, appropriate assumptions, and required simplifications. Also, suggest recommendations to solve issues.
- Perform correlation studies with respect to Physical test and support measurements during Tests.
- Perform optimization studies and a Mindset of continuous improvement supporting common methods and tools
- MS/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5 years of CAE experience in Product development from Automotive industry
- Very Good understanding on Structure & Air-Borne Noise/Vibrations
- Very Good understanding on TPA,PCA,MCA,ERP while MAC is must
- Highly proficient in CAE Tools like MSC, ESI, Hyper-Works & Beta-CAE.
- Experience in BSR and Higher frequency (VA ONE, ACTRAN) is an added advantage
- Exposure to Physical testing and Aero-Acoustics is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills , Team player, Emphasis on Detailing & Problem solving skills
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.