Planet 9 Developer
Do you want to join a dynamic and passionate team? Are you a person that gets energized by seeing how reliable and sustainable IT solutions based on the latest technology are the key to enable it?
In this role you will a part of a global team of Solution Leaders, Business Analysts, Application Developers and Solution Experts. You will be reporting to the Delivery Manager of Transport Management.
The Material Supplier Collaboration Platform (MSCP) is a new solution built upon the Neptune Planet 9 software and will be launched Q3 2019. The objective is to enhance supply chain visibility by connecting material information with transport information and enable call off driven forecast of transport and packaging.
• Work with business on requirements (both functional and non-functional)
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Support and Maintenance of the application
• Follow and investigate of new IT trends to catch opportunities to improve the solution
• Coach other team members
• Contribute in Group IT communities and bodies
• Experience with any of the following modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Bootstrap, Vue)
• Solid knowledge of Java
• A passion for front-end design and/or web application development and learning new technologies
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other team members
• Experience with working in an Agile development process
• Experience with REST API
• Very good English communication skills
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.