Roles of Job
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
- Perform bank information maintenance including, bank account open/close and signature list, prepare support document required by bank
- Participate the weekly/monthly cash flow forecasting and assist in other treasury tasks
- Process domestic/cross border payments
- Prepare and verify payment proposal list
- Incoming fund declaration
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Business credit card management
- Voucher filing/archiving
- Support works internal/external audit and other work assigned by line manager
- Majors in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (i.e.: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English written
- Able to adapt to English system and operation interface
- Good communication skills, quick learner, diligent and responsible
- More than 1 year’s related working experience is a plus
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.