LCV or HGV Technician
This Exeter based position offers an excellent opportunity for a skilled LCV or HGV Technician looking for a career within a prestigious dealership under the global brand of Renault Trucks. Bring your Level 3 qualification, skills and experience to a main dealer where on-going training and development is on offer with excellent benefits.
Hours: 40hr week - 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 alternate Sat's 08.00-12 at x1.5
Skills and abilities:
- Proven LCV or HGV technician experience preferably dealership based
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- HGV Level 3 Technical qualifications or equivalent
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage)
- Overtime at x 1.5 for hours above basic weekly hours and for Saturday mornings.
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
- Training towards Master Technician
- Assistance in gaining a Class 1 & 2 Licence if applicable
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.