Transport Solutions Executive
Transport Solutions Executive (TSE)
To sell the complete range of Volvo Trucks portfolio and deliver the “Total Solutions” approach to drive the complete range of services, maintenance, and financial products offered.
- To sell new Volvo Trucks product to exceed the levels detailed in the annual sales plan for your allocated territory.
- To sell the complete range of products and services in line with the Total Solutions Strategy, in addition to the sale of new Volvo Trucks portfolio
- To actively prospect for new business, both with existing and new customers
- To maintain relationships with existing customers.
- To be able to work effectively with the customer management system
- To provide financially sound proposals to customer order requirements.
- To liaise with all areas of the business to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
- To meet with your key internal contacts for regular business review meetings to formulate territory plan and exchange relevant information.
- Contribute to the region’s requirement to manage cost and credit control to maximise the opportunity to grow profit.
- To attend and support customer events as and when required.
- To maintain regular contact and working relationships with:-
- Aftermarket and Sales Directors
- Dealer point Managers
- Representatives of the Market Company
- Statutory, Legislative and Industry Bodies
- Retail and Trade Customers
- Fleet and Business Operators
VALUES / ATTITUDES
- Values to guide our everyday behaviour
- Respect for individuals
- Dedication to helping customers
- Team work
- Highest standards of integrity
- Ensure that conduct and appearance is in a business-like manner and in keeping with the Volvo Truck image.
Salary and Benefits :
Competitive salary with excellent commission structure Plus Car, laptop and Ipad
25 Days Holiday
Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
BUPA Health Care
Health Care Cash Plan
Workplace Employee Assistance Programme
Discounts and 'Work Perks'
Discount for Family and Friends on Volvo and Renault Cars
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.