Manager Reconditioning Center (f/m/d)
We are a newly started used truck trader, but we have already sold trucks to customers from 20 different countries. As our reconditioning center is now ready, we are looking for a manager to take care and make the most of it. This is a key role in our company as you will be the practical brain, hands and feet of the organization.
You will spend one proportion of your working time with practical reconditioning and repair work. The other part will be recruiting, leading and developing your team and interacting with the purchasing and sales departments to make sure our reconditioning process supports the overall business in a proper way.
As the Manager of our reconditioning center, you define the way we work, and together with your team give the truck the finishing touch.
- Inspection and prioritization of incoming vehicles
- Recruit, lead and develop your own team
- Define and continuously implement working processes and procedures
- Define, purchase and manage stock of spare parts, reconditioning tools and consumables
- Plan and distribute work between external workshops and contractors
- Support your team in exterior and interior cleaning of vehicles and in repairing minor damages to paint, body, interior as well as doing minor mechanical repairs
- Driving for refueling as well as maneuvering on the premises
You are a practical person, who is not afraid to take responsibility for operation.
- You have practical experience in vehicle preparation and care; mechanical skills are a strong advantage
- You are a team player, a problem solver and a doer
- You have a valid car driving license; truck driving license is a strong plus
- You have solid German and English language skills to lead your team; other languages would be a plus
Arrow Truck Sales GmbH may be a small startup, but as part of our team, you will benefit from the advantages of Volvo Group as a global player.
- We offer you good terms and the possibility to be part of building a new company
- You are part of a highly motivated team with people from all over Europe
- You can fully contribute your ideas and help shape your workplace
- Look forward to 30 days of holiday and a family atmosphere
Interested? Give us a call!
Christine Ohm, HR Department, is happy to tell you more: +49 172 253 3706
We look forward to receiving your application.
Arrow Truck Sales ist der neue Akteur auf dem europäischen Gebrauchtwagenmarkt, der es Lkw-Fahrern einfacher machen will, gebrauchte Lkw aller Marken zu finden und zu erwerben. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. wurde im Jahr 1950 gegründet und ist seit 2001 eine Tochtergesellschaft der Volvo Group. Arrow hat sich zu einem führenden Anbieter von gebrauchten Lkw in Nordamerika entwickelt und genießt in der Lkw-Branche hohes Ansehen als Händler für hochwertige Gebrauchtfahrzeuge. Da wir auf dem europäischen Markt für gebrauchte Lkw Veränderungspotenzial sehen, wird das Konzept von Arrow Truck Sales nun über die Arrow Truck Sales GmbH auch nach Europa gebracht.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.