Rental and Sales Coordinator
Provide assistance in the coordination for the Rental and Sales Departments to accomplish goals and objectives. Follow a system of quality controls for the Rental/Sales Departments. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates safe work and environmentally sound behavior at all time in support of VCES California's Health Safety Policy, Program and Initiatives.
- Operation and coordination of the branch's rental/sales/admin departments
- Support rental business by calling on customer accounts, including field calls.
- Maintain the rental fleet, including inventory, freight, requests for service, etc.
- Responsible for supporting the flow of all sales documentation for the branch, including the invoice process, sales files, sales financing, etc.
- Follow up on customer concerns and complaints in regards to the rental dept.
- Answer phones, some general branch admin duties
- Communicate with service and parts departments and other branches.
- Maintain good working relationships and open lines of communication between supervisor, employees, other departments, clients and management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Must have at a minimum, a High School diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience in a sales or rental.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in business administration or a related field is highly desired.
- 1-2 years of rental or sales experience with construction industry products and knowledge in various types of ground engaging equipment, including, but not limited to excavators, wheel loaders, and articulated hauler trucks.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing
- Frequent stooping, bending, overhead reaching, lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 10lbs.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 20lbs.
- Will be exposed to noisy, dusty areas with outdoor elements and environment.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, steps and use handrails for entering and exiting heavy equipment.
- May travel
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.