Automotive Technical Support Engineer - German and/or French
- You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers of Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta
- Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics
- You’re in contact with different stakeholders like dealers, designers and product engineers
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided
FUNCTION – PREREQUISITES
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge
- You are able to write, interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- You are skilled in MS Office
- You are willing to work in a shift system
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French
- You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.